Hi, I’ve just downloaded mendix 9.24, and a feature I was really looking forward to is the feature of selecting items in the Data Grid 2 just like the default Data Grid. But after some time searching trought the properties I couldn’t find it, something was said about the selection helper widget that I didn’t find on the marketplace, but I found a github project (GitHub - tieniber/SelectionHelper: A Mendix widget to help you pre-select an item from a list) with a similar name an purpose, downloaded it, but it gave me this error: Error,CE6508,Version '1.0' of the 'SelectionHelper' widget is not compatible with this Mendix version. Update the widget with the latest version from the Marketplace using App > Tools > Update Widgets menu.,SelectionHelper 'selectionHelper1',Page 'Home_Web',MyFirstModule I tried the steps that it gave me but to no avail. How can I activate the multi-select feature?
• Open your Mendix application in the Mendix Modeler.
• Locate the page where you have added the Data Grid 2 widget.
• Double-click on the Data Grid 2 widget to open its properties.
• In the properties pane, find the "Selection" section.
• Set the "Selection mode" property to "Multiple". This will allow the user to select multiple rows in the Data Grid 2.
• If you want to enable checkboxes for each row to facilitate selection, set the "Selectable" property to "True". This will add checkboxes to each row in the Data Grid 2.
• Optionally, you can set the "Selection behavior" property to specify how the selection should behave. The available options are "Toggle" (default), "Select" and "Deselect". Choose the one that fits your requirements