I’m using Mendix Progress Bar to show the progress of some operation START – END. But right now the progress is getting displayed for Max value to Min value. Example: from 100 to 0…..suppose the current value is 60 it will show the percentage of remaining at 40%. I want to show the progress pointer at completed 60% instead of remaining 40% but unfortunately I couldn’t find any direct settings in the current widget. Any suggestions how can I do this?
The way you want it is actually the default behavior. Could you show how you configured the widget?