Can the end user choose the lenguage o? the app

hypotetic case: i build and app in German, and to give my international audience the option of see the content in their own language, i use the translate capabilities of mendix and translate the app to french, dutch and italian.    If the end user from france, entrer my app, they see the content automatically in french cuz of geografic location or there is a section were the end user is capable of choosing in wich language they see the app?       
asked
3 answers

Hi,

You might want to implement a specific request handler that takes care of that logic and sets the language to be before loading the Mendix client. Another alternative is to have a multilingual homepage from which a user continues with the correct language.

Hope this helped finding a solution.

answered

HI Constanza, 

In addition to Bart, if you use the default Administration module from Mendix in your project there is a microflow ‘ManageMyAccount’ which you can add to your navigation. This gives your user the possibility to change their language. 

answered

Hi,

Recent versions of Atlas_Core bring a language selector drop down to the page header. This allows users to select the language. The page will refresh after selecting a language.

answered