In Free Apps, I can click one button and have my app deployed to the cloud environment.
In paid apps, to put a new version into acceptance, I have to:
- Deploy to Licensed cloud node from the modeler (click)
- Respond to the dialog box that pops up in the modeler confirming which version will deploy (click)
- Go to the Environments tab for may App in the App Platform via browser (click, click, click)
- Click the Deploy button for my new deployment package (click)
- Click the transport button (click)
- Click the continue button (click)
- Click the Start Application button (click)
So what I can accomplish with one click in a Free App, takes me at least 7 or 8 clicks in a Paid app.
Can we have a Deploy to Acceptance button for paid apps that does just that with one click in the Modeler?