Why do i get the error: The number of pages to close evaluated to 0. It must be at least 1

Hi, i made the simplest microflow ever, where i create a new article and want to show this in a popup. I don't want to close any pages yet because it is a popup. So closePages = 0.   When i run this and click on new Article, i get the error “The number of pages to close evaluated to 0. It must be at least 1.” Why should it be at least one? i don't want to close any pages i just want to show an extra page.   Things i have already tried: - using default “new” button action. This works but i want to add extra functionality in a microflow, which is not possible in this option - Setting the ClosePage to  Single/multiple/all. This does work, at least there is no error, but when committing the new article (commit, refresh and close SinglePage) The data grid is not refreshed and i don't see my new article. I think this has to do with the closePage setting in the Article_Create microflow.   I encountered this in mendix 9.6.6 but this version is not selectable in the dropdownlist while creating this question. Is there someting going on   
asked
2 answers

Hi Remi,

This appears to be a Mendix misconfiguration, I was able to replicate it. If you select multiple and set it to 0 there. Then on saving it will show as none on the next time you open it. However it seems to be holding the 0 value there from the multiple still.

I got it to work again when I set it from multiple = 2 (save the show page action) and adjust it to none again.

Does this also work for you?

answered

We ran into this issue too. Issue has been fixed in Mx 9.8:

Thank you for your patience! I'm happy to inform you that Studio Pro version 9.8.0 has just been released with this fix included.

• We fixed an issue with switching to None for the Close Pages option in the Show page activity
answered