Overlaying warning/error messages over an image at specified points
As an idea that might work:
- A dataview with an entity for you warnings .
- Set the “machine” image in the css to be the background of your dataview container.
- Place the texts or labels using css or manually on top of the background image.
- You can show your messages in the text either by the the visibility or refresh in client your choice.
- Maybe you can also replace the text with images on top of the Bg and decide to show or hide based on the threshold.
Just a thought.
Thanks for replying so quickly. I’ll try out this in Mendix and post here how it goes. This would definitely be good functionality to have and be able to do in Mendix.