The selected attribute Administration.Account.AvatarURL no longer exists. CE1613

Sistem gives me  the following messages for 4 times: The selected attribute 'Administration.Account.AvatarURL' no longer exists. CE1613 TaskTracker Snippet 'Header'Property 'Attribute' of image 'image2' The selected attribute 'Administration.Account.AvatarURL' no longer exists. CE1613 TaskTracker Snippet 'ProfilePicture'Property 'Attribute' of image 'image1' The selected attribute 'Administration.Account.AvatarURL' no longer exists. CE1613 TaskTracker Snippet 'TaskCard'Property 'Attribute' of image 'image1' The selected attribute 'Administration.Account.AvatarURL' no longer exists. CE1613TaskTracker Snippet 'AccountDetailsSnippet'Property 'Attribute' of image 'image1'   Trying to understand the cause, doing double click I obtain the message: The selected document type can only be edited using Mendix Studio Pro, but I don’t hav the Studio Pro version   I don’t find where is the problem. All tentative I did fails   The selected document type can only be edited using Mendix Studio Pro.Message Code Module Document Element
asked
2 answers

Hey Massimo,

For this, you have to download studio pro and and then check, whether the image that you are trying to fetch as an avtaar, exists or not.

Hope it helps!

answered

Mendix Academy - Build an App in Mendix StudioMendix Academy - Build an App in Mendix Studio

answered