Unable to sign in on Studio Pro 9.23 and 9.24 due to invalid class error

Hi all! I can't open Mendix 9.23 and 9.24 (and possibly more versions), I get the error below: Microsoft.Management.Infrastructure.CimException: Invalid class at Microsoft.Management.Infrastructure.Internal.Operations.CimSyncEnumeratorBase`1.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate) at Mendix.Modeler.Core.View.Windows.Environments.VirtualMachineDetector.IsRunningInParallels() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core.View.Windows\Environments\VirtualMachineDetector.cs:line 23 at Mendix.Modeler.Core.View.Windows.Environments.VirtualMachineDetector.get_IsWindowsVm() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core.View.Windows\Environments\VirtualMachineDetector.cs:line 13 at Mendix.Modeler.UserManagement.VirtualMachineSupport.<get_IsWindowsVmWithMacOsDefaultBrowser>b__4_0() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.UserManagement\VirtualMachineSupport.cs:line 15 at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.Result.CatchExceptions[T](Func`1 action) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\Result.cs:line 136 I saw that the same question already popped up for the 9.22 version, but still no answer! 9.22 post   Anybody has any idea how to solve this? It doesn't work on my company machine, but it does work on my personal laptop.. Things I tried: - Re-installing both Mendix versions - Restarting my laptop - Stopping Java - Closing any other version of Mendix that was running   Thanks in advance!
asked
5 answers

I have the same problem as Lars. On my work personal computer it works but not on my work PC. I have created the support case #181864.

answered

Did you re installing?

answered

I have this issue with version 9.24 and 9.23 but not with 9.18.4.

answered

Update:
Just tried opening Mendix 9.24 and I was prompted to login, after logging in from the browser it works :)

It may had to do with the fact that a Windows and SQL server update (Windows Update) kept failing, because after this got resolved, it works again. 

answered

Hoi, heb alle versies gede-ïnstalleerd en ben gaan “opbouwen” vanaf versie 15. Daarna 18, 20, 22 en 23. Allemaal werkend zonder problemen. Alleen versie 24.1 geeft bij mij de invalid class melding. Versie 24 werkt wel… heel raar.

answered