Creating a branch from a working version breaks database connectivity

I have a very simple project that submits a query to a database and populates a grid view with the returned results. On my main line in SP 9.26, this works as expected. If I branch and open this cloned version having made no changes, I receive a error and the results are not displayed. If I implement ‘manual’ version control – i.e. copy the main line folder and open it locally, then the problem does not occur. Is this a known problem?   SP 9.26 build 321 Windows 10 MS SQL Server (localhost) 16.0
asked
2 answers

According to the error log it seems like there is a problem with your SSL settings. If you are running the app locally you should be able to view these settings in your project configuration. For deployed versions in the cloud you can check this in the environment settings on the Mendix Sprintr. Seems to me like these settings shouldn't change when you use a cloned branch line, but stranger things have happened: seems like it's something you should at least check. Hope this helps.

answered

Are you using a local certificate, and if so, where are you storing it? It could be you have it set to a path that only the mainline can see.

answered