What is the purpose of deeplink
What the deeplink module basically does is trigger a microflow based on a URL. Some use cases for this might be:
- Linking a user to a specific page from an e-mail, for instance, to confirm their registration
- Allowing one application to seamlessly link to another
- “Forgot password” functionality
Hi Karthi NS,
The use of Deeplink is,
- Create persistent links to view only pages, which you can use in emails or on your website.
- Provide a colleague a link to a certain object instead of describing the necessary navigation steps.
- Generate confirmation links that can be emailed to the user.
For more information, you can refer to this: https://docs.mendix.com/appstore/modules/deep-link
deep link is any link that directs a user past the home page of a website or app to content inside of it.