Shopping Cart

Hi all, I’ve been trying to implement a shopping cart system whereby users can add products from the home screen by pressing add to cart which leads to a popup form, change the quantity and press the update cart button to save it. However, I am currently having trouble trying to implement the shopping cart overview page.   Assuming a single user, here is my domain model My OrderLine microflow when users press “Add to Cart” (to the popup form for changing quantity) Here is my microflow to the “Update Cart” button after users change the quantity When I try to display the Cart Overview page showing all Order Lines: I am getting an error when I try to display the cart page above.   Any help would be appreciated, thank you so much. I’ve read all the forum posts regarding the shopping cart so far, yet I wasn’t able to solve it. Also it is different from the Rapid course as I would like the cart object to be automatically created once a user logs in, then adding Order Lines to the created Order (Cart) object. I would then wish to commit the Order object once user confirms the order in the cart overview page.   Thank you! :)     EDIT 1:  Problem: Cart page only shows one orderline and not all orderlines:
asked
3 answers

I think you missed to pass order object in open page activity, once you do it; the error will be resolved :)

answered

This error says that you need to pass an object of type order to this cart page which you are not passing.

From where you are calling this page? From navigation or micrflow? Make sure order object should be pass to this page.

answered

To any of the shopping-cart creators: Mendix has a Marketplace. Please add your shopping cart as a module there. Lots of people will be grateful and possibly help you develop that module to something great full of functions that you could only dream of.

Let’s together kill the Intellectual-Property-monster!

answered