It sounds like the app is using up too much memory.
Questions that pop into my mind:
- Can you pinpoint when it started? Did the app run before without problems and, if so, what changed?
- Do the logs provide any more info? maybe it is possible to pinpoint the process causing it.
- Could there be an endless loop? Too much data generated in the app? A retrieve that is retrieving too much in one go?
- Could the amount of assigned memry be simply too low?
- Would an upgrade to an MTS/LTS version of Mendix fix the issue?
In short: a lot of things to consider. It is like detective work sometimes.
I hope this helps.
Ah, now that i see the full logs it becomes clear to me that my previous advice was incorrect: there is no memory issue, just a warning of something i do not know the cause of.
The app seems to be doing just fine, so there does not seem to be an urgent issue here to worry about.
I you want to know more on the warning, i suggest you create a ticket for Mendix support. Sor far i have seen the question pop up on the forum a few times, but i could not find a satisfactory answer.