Display data based on Boolean attribute checkbox

I have 6 tab pages one tab name is yes/no/na Second page is pass/fail .... Sixth pge is dropdown  My table attribute Actionname string Inputname string  Is Checked Boolean Every page we have 6 check box With is checked boolean  If i select check box yesnona page then action name return yesnona and the action name show in datagrid 2 how can I achieve this One more problem how can I use one Boolean attribute use many check boxs but select acording to user please share solution   
asked
2 answers

HI

you can create 7 data grid with condition visibility (boolean value) value on check box 

you can create status as boolean , when the user click on check box change the status of boolean value(with help of microflow) so accordingly that table will appear in UI 

answered

HI

you can create 7 data grid with condition visibility (boolean value) value on check box 

you can create status as boolean , when the user click on check box change the status of boolean value(with help of microflow) so accordingly that table will appear in UI 

answered