Removing Duplicate Records via a Microflow
In mendix list of records and some records is duplicate. So I want to retrive duplicate records and after that delete duplicate records. Please help me how to find this.
Based on what do you determine if it's a duplicate?
You can loop through all your records, retrieve similar records (so where X = X and Y = Y), add those to a list and delete the list after the loop.
Jop ter Horst
You can retrieve the entity by DB and selecting the range as all and delete the object of retrieved activity.
Hope it helps!!!
This what you do.
- Retrieve the list from DB
- than create a new list (call it ListWithoutDuplicates)
- than Loop through the list from DB (set list from DB as iterator
- Within the loop, place a decicision that checks if the ListWithoutDuplicates contains the item of the current iterator.
- If it does, skip it if it does not, add iterator object to ListWithoutDuplicates
- once loop is done, commit or use it for your purposes.
Hope this will help you.
Good luck with it,