Email Connector does not work on version 9.19.0

Hi Everyone,   I have problem with Email Connector in 9.19.0 version. First of all, I tried Email Connector on 9.18.3 and it worked well. Then I upgraded to 9.19.0 and it didn’t work again. I wonder whether there is anyone able to get Email Connector working in 9.19.0 or is there any issue that I should know about?   Thank you for your contribution,
asked
4 answers

Hi Mehmet,

Could you please give more details of the problem you are encountering? What exactly is the issue you are facing and do you see any errors in the log? If so, please state the error you are given. This will help us understand the issue.

Regards, Esther

answered

After the finish button is pressed then this error occuring and there are no details or logs .

answered

Yes, the app on 9.18.3 and 9.19.0 are separate installations, I didn’t upgrade the app on 9.18.3. The app on 9.19.0 is a project which have been developed for a while and we tried to integrate Email Connector module. However, it didn’t work as expected. In addition, after I had seen your answer I created an empty project then integrated the module and it worked. I think there is a problem with integration to our exist project which is on 9.19.0. Unfortunately there are no logs or error outputs, we have just the error pop up “smtps”.

Lastly, I looked some similar issues that from Mendix forum, the most of similar issues were caused by .jar files collision. So we also tried to delete or change some .jar files as suggested in some posts but it didn’t work. 

answered

Can you briefly explain the issue?

Did you installed module in the app on 9.18.3 and it worked well and then you upgraded the same app to 9.19.0? Or you are talking about the separate installation into two different apps and it doesn’t work on 9.19.0? When i tested it on 9.20.0 and it worked perfectly fine for me, may be you retry once

Please post the entire error logs for analysis in case you get error. 

answered