How to use data from the dataset?
I have created a Data_set using an OQL-query, but how do I ruse the generated data? I know that I should use a java-action, but I cannot find how exactly. Who could please advise?
Here you go:
- Create a Non Persistent entity with attributes the column names of the dataset, so CoO, Tariff_number, Cons_customs_val etc. These are case sensitive.
- Download the OQL module from the marketplace if you didn't already.
- Make a microflow
- Create one object of the entity of step 1and call CommunityCommons.getTypeAsString for the variable entityname.
- Call OQL.ExecuteOQLStatement Add your dataset as full qualified name (e.g. MyModule.Consolidation)
- Add the variable from step 4 as the ReturnEntity parameter.
- Fill the rest of the parameters. Be sure not to create too much objects for memory limits.
The results is a list of NP objects.
Don't forget error handling.
Chris de Gelder