Ldap module giving java action error

Hi, When I tried to upgrade email templates with emaill connector. Followed the below steps  - Removed the existing Email Templates Module  - Updated the MxModel Reflection & Encryption modules  - Deleted the jar files (javax.mail-1.6.2.jar, activation-1.1.jar, and commons-email.jar)  - Added Email_Connector module to the application  - Removed the errors    When I tried to run the application getting below error    \LdapModule.java:495: error: constructor DecryptString in class DecryptString cannot be applied to given types;     [javac]             DecryptString decrypter = new DecryptString(context, encryptedPass,      [javac]                                       ^     [javac]   required: IContext,String,String,String,String     [javac]   found: IContext,String,String,String     [javac]   reason: actual and formal argument lists differ in length     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] 1 error     [javac] 1 warning Hi, When I tried to upgrade email temples with emial connector. Followed the below steps  - Removed the existing Email Templates Module  - Updated the MxModel Reflection & Encryption modules  - Deleted the jar files (javax.mail-1.6.2.jar, activation-1.1.jar, and commons-email.jar)  - Added Email_Connector module to the application  - Removed the errors    When I tried to run the application getting below error    \LdapModule.java:495: error: constructor DecryptString in class DecryptString cannot be applied to given types;     [javac]             DecryptString decrypter = new DecryptString(context, encryptedPass,      [javac]                                       ^     [javac]   required: IContext,String,String,String,String     [javac]   found: IContext,String,String,String     [javac]   reason: actual and formal argument lists differ in length     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] 1 error  
asked
2 answers

Did you also update the Community Commons module. There used to be a DecryptString function in there, but that was deprecated and removed. A substitute can be found in the Encryption module.

It looks like you have an LDAP module that is trying to use the DecryptString function. If this is the Mendix LDAP Synchronization Module then this is also deprecated. You may have to try to rewrite the Java to use the Encryption module instead of Community Commons.

answered

Thanks for quick help.

answered