Not able to open mstsc (Remote connection) from mendix page

Hello, I have use case to open windows mstsc app (Remote desktop connection) from mendix app page on button click. I was able to start the connection using the java action and by the command from details: in https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5757920/how-do-i-connect-a-remote-windows-machine-by-java   This command works only in local dev environment. When  I deploy in production server I am getting below error:   12:30:27APPINFOjava.io.IOException: Cannot run program "cmdkey": error=2, No such file or directory 12:30:27APPINFOat org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:105) 12:30:27APPINFOat java.base/java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(Unknown Source) 12:30:27APPINFOat java.base/java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(Unknown Source) 12:30:27APPINFOat java.base/java.lang.Runtime.exec(Unknown Source) 12:30:27APPINFOat java.base/java.lang.Runtime.exec(Unknown Source) 12:30:27APPINFOat java.base/java.lang.Runtime.exec(Unknown Source) 12:30:27APPINFOat dm_masterdata.actions.JA_Connect_To_Host.executeAction(JA_Conn   Can anyone help me or guide me what can be done to achive my task also in production?
asked
1 answers

The RDP client connection can only be opened if the Server Has the Port open.
Did you check if the server has the RDP port open?

Still, i am wondering what is the usecase here :)

answered