toJSON method is missing from the java action in sap

Hello Everyone, I am using SAPBAPI connector module to get data after pasting the JCO3.dll and JCO3.jar file in the userlib folder I am gating error mentioned billow    Buildfile: C:\SAPTestApp-main\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 228 source files to C:\SAPTestApp-main\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\SAPTestApp-main\javasource\sapbapiconnector\processor\BAPIProcessor.java:88: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]                 responseJSON = bapiFunction.getExportParameterList().toJSON();     [javac]                                                                     ^     [javac]   symbol:   method toJSON()     [javac]   location: interface JCoParameterList     [javac] C:\SAPTestApp-main\javasource\sapbapiconnector\processor\BAPIProcessor.java:97: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]                 tableResponseJSON = bapiFunction.getTableParameterList().toJSON();     [javac]                                                                         ^     [javac]   symbol:   method toJSON()     [javac]   location: interface JCoParameterList     [javac] C:\SAPTestApp-main\javasource\sapbapiconnector\utils\BAPIAttributeMapper.java:47: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]         bapiFunction.getImportParameterList().fromJSON(functionRequest.getImportRequestJSON());     [javac]                                              ^     [javac]   symbol:   method fromJSON(String)     [javac]   location: interface JCoParameterList     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] 3 errors   
asked
2 answers

This method was added in v3.1:

https://javadoc.io/static/com.sap.cloud/neo-java-web-api/2.42.18/com/sap/conn/jco/JCoRecord.html#toJSON(java.io.Writer)

so maybe you have a version before 3.1? If so, update the JAR and you’ll be all set.

answered

Is there a solution for this?
I'm facing the same issue and have tried using different versions of the SAPBAPIConnector and they all show the same problem
It seems like this is due to using SAPJco3 rather than SAPJco3.1, but I haven't got access to any other versions of the libraries, so I can't test this

answered