Problems trying to get string after REST call

I have a REST call that returns an list of clients registrations. No troubles happen when the call returns a "short" JSON (0 - 15k lines). When the call return bigger JSON structures i cant get the string for return. For example, when setting the timeout to 30s or 300s, the error handling are thrown when that time comes and I get the "Read time out" error. If I dont set the timeout I get no response.     I was doing the import mapping on the same activity of the REST call, then i split up into two activities (API Rest call (GET) - Import Mapping on the API string return).    Anybody already had a problem like that? Seems like theres a limit to the return content size
asked
2 answers

Hi Rodrigo,

I am not aware of such a limit. Ar some point you will run out of memory. Therefore I suggest loading in chunks. 
it sounds like the service does not respond when you expect that many records. Have you tried the same request with postman or a simolar tool?

answered

Hi Rodrigo,

My experience with large files (>200 MB) is without timeouts (XL container). Could it be that the issue is coming from the other side (server)? Maybe there is a time-out on the published rest-service.

answered