1. ARMv8 also known as ARM64 or aarch64, other ARM architectures as long as they are backward compatible.
2. There is no official rule for naming, I would label only the ARM variant of the App. I think a differentiation in ARMv8 and ARMv9 is not needed since v9 is backward compatible. A recommendation: "S7+ Connector (arm64)"
3. The application id needs to be different, as only one architecture per App is supported. The app needs to be handled as a complete separate app with unique app id and repository name.
4. Yes debian:bookworm is supported by IED OS.
5. At the moment 2 separated Apps for each architecture are needed. Yes, there will be a mulitarch support in future, the migration, licensing, etc. needs to be clarified. Also a lot of software components and toolset needs to be changed for this .
6. The first ARM device IOT2050 will have ARM Cortex A53 CPU, 2 GB DDR4 RAM, 16 GB eMMC.
If you have any further questions just paste them here.