Industrial edge application failed to map native libraries

Hello, I have installed an application on IED. The UI interface is intended to run on port 1881. However, there are errors in the container logs and problem accessing the port. It is Node JS based application which we have some native dependencies (which are compiled for AMD64 or x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu). The error shows that these native libraries cannot be loaded.   The exact error message is: “File_name” failed to map segment from shared object. So, the question is if it is possible to open a shell on the IED and run some tests (ldd nm) to test why the symbols and the shared objects can't be loaded on this specific OS/CPU. Is there a shell access possible to IED or possibility to do “exec” command for running containers. Or any other way through which i can troubleshoot?
asked
4 answers

@Gourav Kumar. Took your point about document sharing for the backlog of space development. Direct 1:1 communication is already on the radar… 
Thank you for your efforts, hope your IE journey will continue well!

answered

Hello @Gourdav Kumar,

Is it possible to share with us the docker compose file, or even share the dependencies in your node application? Or maybe provide the logs from the application? Did the application run errorless in your local environment? 

To your question, it is not possible to access the console of the IED and the docker engine out of the box. There is however a possible solution to run ssh server as an Edge Application like this one => https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/openssh-server with priviledged mode so that you can access it and run the required commands there. 

answered

You can find the attachments here

answered

Hello, since it contains a lot of proprietary packages. But i can attach some part of it. I don’t know if it will help. You can find it here.

answered