Failure to load DojoX on Mendix Cloud

Hi all,   I’ve brought an old Mendix 7 app into Mendix 8.18.22, and while the app works locally, deploying to our acceptance environment in the Mendix Cloud yields a completely blank page with the following error in the live log:   Connector: 404 - file not found for file: mxclientsystem/dojox/main.js The browser console log reflects this as well, saying that this file is called from mxclientsystem/mxui/mxui.js   I have unpacked all the widget packages we are using and don’t see any reference to DojoX in any of them. The local deployment directory shows that Dojo itself may be trying to load DojoX, but this is not clear to me, nor why the cloud environment wouldn’t then add it in.   Can you give me any further advice to try?   Thanks, Nicholas
asked
3 answers

Did you run your app locally after ticking ‘bundle widgets when running locally’? This typically is a symptom of an issue with widget bundling, which is by default not done locally. 

answered

Hi Nicholas,

Have a look at the current login page. If you don’t find a clue about that, I would decide to create a custom login page:

https://medium.com/mendix/enabling-security-and-adding-a-login-page-ba092a82f09b

Go Make It

answered

fgasdga

answered