Hi, With an excel export i loaded an entire year of shifts (one shift per day) into my app. But now im running into the issue where all my scheduled events and automated processes retrieve the wrong dates where as if I ran the microflows manually the dates are different. When i debugged the scheduled events i noticed that the date attibute says the following (UTC time: 2022-12-31 23:00:00.000 and the session time: 2023-01-01 00:00:00.000 +0100). How should i go about fixing this inside my app? I read that disabling the localazation on the Date attribute could fix the problem of server and session time discrepancy. BR Niklas
A problem can arise if the timezone of the server is different from yours. In that case exports might contain wrong dates. E.g. you set something to 2023-09-08 00:00:00 CET, but that is 2023-09-07 22:00:00 in UTC (time zone + daylight saving difference). So it will actually be stored as 2023-09-07, but displayed as 2023-09-08 for you, but not in an export...
So in one of my applications I decided to turn off Localized for all dates (where the time is not important).
This actually causes the dates to be stored in UTC, so I needed a “data fix” microflow that moved the 23:00:00 times to the next day.
And in all microflows/expressions I used the *UTC versions of the date.