How to connect SQL Server instance on own machine for Local Modeller

Hi everyone, How to setup SQL databse on own machine for local modulure 9.22.2. I did the basic configuration while running the project getting below error  Error message: Opening JDBC connection to localhost:1433/Management failed with SQLState: 08S01 Error code: 0 Message: "The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed. Error: "Connection refused: connect. Verify the connection properties. Make sure that an instance of SQL Server is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port. Make sure that TCP connections to the port are not blocked by a firewall.".", retrying...(2/4).
asked
3 answers

Hi @Ajit Mankottil,

shall I keep it like this or should I need to change ports? 

answered

Hello,

Is your database instance running? try accessing your database using any other database tool like Sql Server management studio or dbeaver for example to check if the error is coming from your configuration on studio pro or is related to your database itself.

answered

Hi Raja,

Open your instance of SQL Server Configuration Manager, and open the relevant protocols:

1. Ensure that the TCP/IP is enabled
  2. When double clicking on it, go to the IP Addresses tab and confirm your port number

Hope this helps you out

answered