i want to add action buttons to data grid 2 in every row
i want to add action buttons to data grid 2 in every row but there is nothing found in data grid 2 documentation regarding this. Please suggest how we can do that.
In Data Grid 2, you can add custom content which could fulfill your needs. Follow these steps:
- Open the Data Grid 2 widget
- In the “Columns” section, add a new column
- At the top of the “General” tab, you see a “Show” attribute, select “Custom content”
- If you have column filtering or sort, you need to add an attribute, if not, you can leave the attribute empty.
- Click “OK” and again “OK”
- In the Data Grid you can now simply drag a button from the toolbox to the column. Within the button you could trigger a microflow or a delete action.
Hope this helps,
Jeroen op 't Hoog