Cannot run the application local due to SAML2.0 issues

I updated my app to SAML2.0 3.3.13. Now I get the following error when I try to run it locally:   Buildfile: D:\Mendix\21032023_WerkerIS\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 487 source files to D:\Mendix\21032023_WerkerIS\deployment\run\bin     [javac] D:\Mendix\21032023_WerkerIS\javasource\saml20\actions\RegisterCustomMicroflows.java:34: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]         SessionManager.getInstance(getContext()).setAfterSigninMicroflowName(this.afterSigninMicroflowName);     [javac]                                                 ^     [javac]   symbol:   method setAfterSigninMicroflowName(String)     [javac]   location: class SessionManager     [javac] D:\Mendix\21032023_WerkerIS\javasource\saml20\actions\RegisterCustomMicroflows.java:35: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]         SessionManager.getInstance(getContext()).setCustomUserProvisioningMicroflowName(this.customUserProvisioningMicroflowName);     [javac]                                                 ^     [javac]   symbol:   method setCustomUserProvisioningMicroflowName(String)     [javac]   location: class SessionManager     [javac] D:\Mendix\21032023_WerkerIS\javasource\saml20\actions\RegisterCustomMicroflows.java:36: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]         SessionManager.getInstance(getContext()).setEvaluateMultipleUserMatchesMicroflowName(this.evaluateMultipleUserMatchesMicroflowName);     [javac]                                                 ^     [javac]   symbol:   method setEvaluateMultipleUserMatchesMicroflowName(String)     [javac]   location: class SessionManager     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.     [javac] 3 errors BUILD FAILED D:\Mendix\21032023_WerkerIS\deployment\build_core.xml:30: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 7 seconds   I would appreciate any ideas to get this fixed. Thank you!   We run version 9.18.4
asked
1 answers

Open your project in eclipse to see what is the real issue in the java code, this will most probably point you in the right direction.

answered