I think I found a bug in the translation section. I refreshed the google maps module (because of the new version). I then did some translation on the text with the batch translate function. As one can see from the picture after the translation the columns did get translated but the search boxes did not. I think this is a bug. Regards, Ronald [EDIT] Generate search fields copied the English names into the Dutch instead of the known Dutch.
We discovered and filed this bug a few weeks ago (Ticket 13285) for a three-language project that we have.
The ticket has the status 'Nominated for release'... Whatever that means.
It's not explicitly mentioned for version 4.1.0, which would be a pretty serious issue, as we consider this bug to be quite essential.
So here's hoping your discovery of the same will speed up the tickets!
I just came across this ticket in our support portal. I can confirm that this issue has been resolved in version 4.1.0 and I have updated the tickets accordingly.