How to add a button
How to add a button like this lesson: I want to add rice. Tell me step-by-step
- Go to the page that you want to add a button to.
- Find the Toolbox dock on the right side of Mendix Studio Pro.
- Scroll down to the Buttons section.
- Drag a Create Button from the Toolbox to the page.
- Select the context entity of the page you want to open (You will get an error on the button but don’t worry).
- Right click the Button and select “Generate on click page...”.
- Select the page layout and name.
To stylize like the tutorial you can
- Add a layout grid (6,6).
- Change the layout grid to (10,2).
- Put a container in smaller cell and add the button to it.
- In the appearance properties of the container set the align content to “Right as a row”.
- Double click the button and set the icon as “Calendar”.
- Double click the button and remove the button’s caption.
1.you can upload a circle image as a button
2.change button css style to make it round