Probably, I do not understand completely your situation yet. What do you mean by page changing its state? If the data used on the page is already changing regularly, you only have to deal with presentation of the page. Or you would like to run an update periodically, which is a simple scheduled job, and so you have to deal with updating as well. (You have to deal with page refreshing in both cases.)
Anyway, based on your current description, I would try the following 2 simple solutions:
1) (Manual) Create a MF invoking all other MFs which are currently invoked by each page;
2) (Automatic) Add a schedule event which can invoke a MF such described in #1.
- you have entity instances with this ‘State’ attribute
- you have to check these instances in order to refresh according to a state machine of the Entity;
- all state transition is specified by the state machine and all additional information is stored in attributes of this entity (e.g. creation/due date determines when the state has to be changed to ‘delayed’ in case of no action);
- all the referred “47 pages” present one of such instances.
In this case, I would:
Hope this helps you.