We ended up talking to support and we solved the problem by switching the onChange behavior in textbox. By switching to “While user is entering data” it was better able to capture the autofill. I hope this helps.
Looks like some sort of validation is kicking off. There are so many ways to validate a field these days it's hard to keep track. Check your domain model, pages and nano/microflows that have anything to do with the password field I guess.
Same problem here. While debugging, the fields are often empty. We experience these issues with the Chrome browser but also Firefox. Both autocomplete options offered by the browser and the Lastpass extension. We have tried the autocomplete option in the textbox, but that doesn't seem to help. Currently working in Mx 9.10.1.