check out the Learning Path for these Topics
* Domain Model
and you will get it.
What is allowed during the exam?
What is NOT allowed during the exam?
· Recording the exam (includes but is not limited to screenshots, photographs, video recording, copying text). This also is classified as theft from Mendix/Siemens.
· Using a document with the questions and/or answers. This also is classified as theft from Mendix/Siemens.
· Using any notes (includes both physical and virtual copies)
· Using a second monitor/computer
· Using a mobile phone
· Using headphones
· Using a communication platform (includes but is not limited to Teams, Slack, Zoom, WhatsApp, other social media)
· Physically leaving the desk for longer than 2 minutes
· Moving the camera so that you are no longer visible
· Reading the questions out loud
· Speaking with other people in the room
· Using web browsers to search for answers or consulting forums
Good Luck :-)
There is no ‘practice exam’ available when I looked for it, I went on to do the exam, after just doing the learning paths specified by Damir along with some practice using the skills learnt and it was no problem. It is handy being able to dip into the online documentation and even try something in Studio Pro if you can’t quite remember if it’s A or B…. :)
Just remember to read the questions twice as sometimes it’s easy to miss the word NOT or something in the question… Also, there are some questions where there is more than one answer, so watch for these too!