How to find Consistency Errors on Studio

I have an app which runs without issues when compiled in Studio Pro.  When I attempt to deploy and run the app via Studio I get an error. The only message I receive is the following  “Preview or Publish the app to update your list of errors. More about consistency errors”  The section seems blank except and contains no error, error code or reference to the error location.  My Studio pro gives no errors and even warnings don’t contain any “CE*” reference. How can I find the location of my error so that I can fix it so that it compiles on Sandbox?   
asked
2 answers

So you can run it locally, starting it with Studio Pro. Why are you trying to start it using Studio? Is there a reason holding you back from starting it using Studio Pro’s button 'Run’? That should start it and deploy your app to the sandbox.

Check that you are on the same branch in Studio Pro and Studio. in other words: is the branch that is set in Studio Pro as the branch enabled for Studio (see version → manage branches) the same as the one you are trying to commit?

answered

Ok, I tried building like that. Latest build output is giving me the feedback I need to find the problem 

Thanks! 

answered