Hi all. I am testing the excel importer but find that my data is dislocated and don’t know why. here is the test excel file I make: https://github.com/wiwengweng/csvtest/blob/master/test.xlsx here is the template I export by excel file: https://github.com/wiwengweng/csvtest/blob/master/ExcelTemplate_adsfa_2020-03-17_2327.xml here is how I design the entities and association, so I just want to convert the provice and city in excel to mendix model: https://github.com/wiwengweng/csvtest/blob/master/%E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE_20200318002953.png here is how I map the fields: https://github.com/wiwengweng/csvtest/blob/master/%E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE_20200318003506.png and then I finish all the above and start to convert but find that the data is dislocated, with much of the data dislocated, like this: https://github.com/wiwengweng/csvtest/blob/master/%E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE_20200318005641.png the province table is ok, but the city table is almost out of work. Can someone help with this, I think I miss something. Thanks Andes
Strange issue so I did some testing.
When importing the objects in province with the city as reference the data is incorrect after the import.
If you change this around and import the data into city with the province as the reference the import is correct, see below:
Data for cities & provinces
Seems to have something to do with the interpretation of the characters because when the names of the cities and provinces are changed to A,B,C,D etc the import in the provinces does work correctly. But at least you now have a workaround.