404 - file not found for file: openid/login

Hello,   I was working with mendix 8.7 pro when i deleted my internet history “ chrome history removal” now when i run the mendix app and try to view the app it no longer seems to work to open the app. we just changed to the 8.7 version. aswel already deleted the whole folder and downloaded the lastest working version. still the same problem. all i get is  “connector  404 - file not found for file: openid/login” cant seem to find any help  on this problem yet. my knowledge on mendix is still basic!
asked
5 answers

Hi, I got the same issue. 

Are you runing  in locally? if yes, maybe clear your [Project]-[Setting]-[Runtime]-[After starup] then it will works.

Docs said SSO should only be used in Cloud. So, we have to change it back to SSO in after startup.

But in fact I did run it normally in Cloud with that setting in another laptop.

I don’t know why.

answered

Hi Jan, 

This problem can be solved, if you create a new app (“Blank App is ok”) in the affected Studio Pro Version and run it once locally. After this your 404Error will disappear for your working application.This problem can be solved, if you create a new app (“Blank App is ok”) in the affected Studio Pro Version and run it once locally. After this your 404Error will disappear for your working application.

Go make It!

answered

I tried running a different application, but it’s not working I keep getting the same error”404 - file not found for file: openid/login”

answered

After creating a blank new Web App this error "404 - file not found for file: oauth%2Fv2%2Flogin" disappeared. 

answered

Apperently if you  run a differend app in a lower version of mendix it solves the problem. i guess it makes a connection somewhere where needed.  guess its a bug in 8.7 

answered