Using SVG as a button
Is it possible to import a simple SVG shape in Mendix to use as a button? With alternating colors when hovering or clicking preferably? See added example.
Great news for you!
Since 8.4 https://docs.mendix.com/releasenotes/studio-pro/8.4 you can use SVGs in image collection.
- For example, download https://fontawesome.com/download
- Unzip the download
- Add a Image collection to you module
- Add an image, unzipped folder you find svgs folder, you can use multi select add as many as you want
- Create button on your page, and select an icon, select Image (not glyph icon) and select you required svg
- Use the button as you want
Of course you can use any other SVG if you want, though I am not sure, if you can change the shape if the button as you shown in the sample.
React Native or the Mendix Mobile implementation?
I was wondering about both implementations.