How to connect the app to an AD or LDAP?

Hi, In the curriculum Learning Paths / Become a Rapid Developer (Developer) / Securing your App and in the Studio there is an administrator user and there are demo users, but no words are talking about the ‘final’ users who the app will use in production, or how to connect a Mendix app to an Active Directory or LDAP.  Is there any informations on this? Thx,
asked
3 answers

Mendix also has a very well maintained SAML module. OAuth support has been added by the community. These are the usual ways that a user is authenticated against an AD. For more uncommon scenario’s, there is also the Kerberos module, which doesn’t have Mendix support either. As far as I am aware, there is currently no support for OpenID.

answered

Check out the appstore: https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/24/Mendix/LDAP-Synchronization-module

There is documentation in there on how to use this module.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

I would like to update the @Rom’s answer which I just found because the platform has evolved since then.
Mendix proposes a module OpenID connect downloadable on the marketplace and allowing such integration within your applications.
On Mendix Cloud, it is also possible to configure such an integration in a centralized way using the BYOIdP feature.

HTH

answered