Redirecting to a page in another tab

On the homepage, I want to enable the user to open a search page in another tab of the internet browser. This page contains a data grid in which the results of the search are reflected. I did the configuration according to what I came across on this forum. That is to say, I defined a URL for the mentioned page, see the image below (the extension {Id} is automatically generated by Mendix): Then I defined a non-persistent entity with an attribute URL that is a calculated field.  The URL is constructed in the following way (I substituted the {Id} with a 0 as to open the search page without any hits): Behind a button on the homepage, I invoke a microflow that creates the non-persistent entity and opens a pop-up window with the redirection widget: The timer is used to close the pop-up window after a millisecond through a microflow. The redirect widget is configured as follows: When I push the button on the homepage to open the desired page in a new tab, I get the following error: I don't know what I am doing wrong.  Any help would be appreciated to get this working. I would like to thank you in advance for your time and effort to help me.
asked
4 answers

Why don't you try using a link button and just give it a '/ZeokenDossier’.

I have another problem with this flow though because if the page is asking for an Id, then that means that it needs a page parameter which you are not sending so the ‘/0’ you are adding might be problematic.

If that is the case, you will need to do a work around and retrieve the object with a microflow when the new tab page is opened. So that you do not have to pass the object Id in the URL (This is only if you do not know the object ID).

There could be another way around this but based on my understanding of what you have mentioned on here, this will be my first try.

answered

I already found the solution. It was indeed the identifier 0. I added the id of an existing entity and it worked according to the configuration above!

answered

The new micro flow would look like this:

This works fine as the page opens without any results given. I hope that this information will also be useful to other users!

answered

With in the URL the following:

answered