Port 8090 already in use

Hi, A few minutes ago i was working on an application and suddenly it got stuck. I was trying to get an overview of all people who registered for a specific game. So i nested a listview inside a dataview that was nested inside a dataview. I then dragged a text (= common widget) in the listview and tried to select a specific attribute. When i try to open a specific association the program crashed and shut down. I tried a second time with the same result. The third time the change did work but I couldn’t start application anymore. I got the following error: What you need to know is that I’m the only person working on the application (nobody was invited) and no other application are running (mendix studio nor mendix studio pro)
asked
3 answers

Maybe it was not properly shut down the last time you stopped the application. Did you check your task manager? Or did you try to turn your PC off and on again? (I heard turning it off and on again is magic)

answered

Solved! Good old pc restart.

answered

that error can also happened when you are working on multiple mendix project, and run the projects at the same time.

You can run multiple projects at the same time if you edit the port that you use in the project setting

(setting → edit configurations → change the runtime port to 8081 for example).

answered