Sending Enumerations and Attributes into another page in a textbox

Hello , maybe someone can help me realising this App. I have 2 drop down Menus with 2 Emnumerations each, and a Date Picker plus a Button for Confirmation. After Selecting the drop downs and a specific date i want the attributes send to another page into a text Box. For example a Restaurant reservation which gets confirmed.   Sending The values after you hit the “ Bestätigung” Button to the right page,into the column. “ “Reservierung (DatePicker)” to “Wann” “Bereich” to “Wo” “Personen” to “ Wie viele”
asked
3 answers

I'm not sure if this is the proper way to do it, but you can call a microflow for the on click action of the “ Bestätigung” button. Add in the microflow a show page activity to the desired page where you pass as an object the entity with the attributes ‘Reservierung’, ‘Personen’ and ‘Bereich’.

You should then be able to show them with a text widget inside a dataview from context on the new page. Hope it helps.

answered

you can do a change object activity and use getCaption($Bereich) 

answered

Thin Daan has the right solution. Do you have the same object available on both pages? The object where you set the variables? If so, you can just add a text widget to the last page and add the enum as a parameter for it. This should work. 

answered