Unable to Open Domain Model Mendix 7.23.6

System.OverflowException: Overflow error. at System.Drawing.Graphics.CheckErrorStatus(Int32 status) at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage(Image image, Single x, Single y, Single width, Single height) at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage(Image image, RectangleF rect) at Mendix.Modeler.DomainModels.AbstractAssociationView`1.DrawCardinality(Graphics graphics, PointF middlePoint, CardinalityType type) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core.View\DomainModels\Associations\AbstractAssociationView.cs:line 153 at Mendix.Modeler.DomainModels.AbstractAssociationView`1.DrawCardinalities(Graphics graphics, TAssociation association, Point parentCardinalityPoint, Point childCardinalityPoint) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core.View\DomainModels\Associations\AbstractAssociationView.cs:line 84 at Mendix.Modeler.DomainModels.AbstractAssociationView`1.DrawAssociation(Graphics graphics, Point parentPoint, Point childPoint, Boolean isSelected, Boolean isReadOnly, Point parentCardinalityPoint, Point childCardinalityPoint) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core.View\DomainModels\Associations\AbstractAssociationView.cs:line 71 at Mendix.Modeler.DomainModels.CrossAssociationView.Paint(Graphics graphics) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core.View\DomainModels\Associations\CrossAssociationView.cs:line 48 at Mendix.Modeler.DomainModels.DomainModelView.Paint(Graphics graphics) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core.View\DomainModels\DomainModelView.cs:line 125 at Mendix.Modeler.DomainModels.DomainModelEditor.DoPaint(PaintEventArgs e) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core.View\DomainModels\DomainModelEditor.cs:line 358 at Mendix.Modeler.DomainModels.DomainModelEditor.canvas_Paint(Object sender, PaintEventArgs e) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core.View\DomainModels\DomainModelEditor.cs:line 345 at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.AutoCanvas.canvas_Paint(Object sender, PaintEventArgs e) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility.Gui\AutoCanvas.cs:line 359 at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) can Some Help me in this ?   Note: I have reinstalled the Modeler several times. but this occurs every times specific for a User the same project is working fine for other Developer.  
asked
2 answers

Hi Vijaybir,

I think this is a known issue in Mendix 7.23.6 where a domain model has an association with a length of 0px between two entities (see https://docs.mendix.com/releasenotes/studio-pro/7.23#7236). I encountered this issue with the EmailTemplate app store module, do you have this in your application?  I think your best bet would be to upgrade to Mendix 7.23.7 or higher where this issue has been fixed. 

Regards,

Ian

answered

Hi Vijaybir,

Do you have a lot of local changes that you want to keep? If not I’d just delete the project and re-download it, seeing that it works for your colleague. Quickest way to start developing again.

If you need to keep you local version then you can send in a ticket, as this looks like a problem you cannot fix yourself. Check question: you get this error when trying to run the project right?

answered