Radiobutton styling

Hi all, Since the update to Mendix 8, my radio buttons have looked like this (mendix 8) Whereas they are supposed to look like this (mendix 7) Iโ€™ve been through the styling in custom.css but cannot find any option that will allow the text to be in line with the buttons, my css isnโ€™t the best so not sure what I can use to solve this. Does anyone know of anything I can do? Iโ€™ve increased the space the widget can use, iโ€™ve also increased the spacing between the yes and no options, neither of these have helped.  I am using the radiobutton list https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/20/   EDIT: Responce from Mendix. This has resolved the issue.  In order to make the radiobutton default again, you can try to comment out @import 'core/widgets/radiobuttons'; inside theme/styles/web/sass/main.scss and compile SCSS to CSS.
asked
3 answers

Hi Garion,

does it also make a difference for you if you put the radio buttons inside a snippet and/or change the form orientation vertical/horizontal ?

Maybe you could play around with that until the widget is fixed

answered

Hi Garion,

You could try (and would probably succeed) in fixing it using CSS yourself, but since it is a platform supported widget, I’d send in a ticket and have Mendix publish a new version if I were you :)

answered

Responce from Mendix. This has resolved the issue. 

In order to make the radiobutton default again, you can try to comment out @import 'core/widgets/radiobuttons'; inside theme/styles/web/sass/main.scss and compile SCSS to CSS

answered