Rapid Developer Learning-Path lesson 4.5: Empty Course_Overview list in preview mode

Hi, Course_Overview was returning a nice list of created courses in preview mode before completing the other NewEdit and Overview pages incl. entity and attribute connections. Iโ€™ve created some sample records for all the 4 entities. Now all is fine, but the Course_Overview, where I havenโ€™t changed anything, is returning an empty list with only deviders between the records in preview mode. In dev mode all seems to be fine. I even created an additional sample record, but returns only an additional devider. I restarted training after a some months break, completed this path a months ago without problems. Actually working in the cloud IDE like proposed in the learning path. No idea what to do โ€ฆ    
asked
2 answers

Hi Gerd,

When adding a new object, are the attributes like Title and duration filled? And the object is properly saved?

Are you also sure the user (you) has sufficient right to this entity? 

answered

I updated Atlas UI Ressources from the app store. Seems to be solved now. I use the newest version 8.1.1 and the automatic update seems to not have updated this. This also solved the issue with the ugly auth page for local preview :-).

answered