An error occurred while initializing the Runtime: null

From the below I can deduce that a Decimal is Null.   However since my last successful run I have not added any new decimal columns to the Tables.   How do I get around this issue?   Tried: Restarting. Deleting my App from my Local Drive. Taking Out my most recent changes. Nothing seems to Fix the Issue.   The only fix I can think about is to Export my Code.   Then create a New App and Import my Code, so it produces  new database without the Corruption. An error occurred while initializing the Runtime: null -------- com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: An error occurred while initializing the Runtime: null  at com.mendix.basis.impl.MxRuntimeImpl.start(MxRuntimeImpl.java:368) Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: null  at java.math.BigDecimal.<init>(BigDecimal.java:497)  at java.math.BigDecimal.<init>(BigDecimal.java:383)  at java.math.BigDecimal.<init>(BigDecimal.java:809)  at com.mendix.basis.objectmanagement.member.internal.MendixDecimalImpl.getValueFromString(MendixDecimalImpl.scala:32)  at com.mendix.basis.objectmanagement.member.internal.MendixDecimalImpl.parseInitialValueFromString(MendixDecimalImpl.scala:25)  at com.mendix.basis.objectmanagement.SchemeManagerImplBase.createPrimitive(SchemeManagerImplBase.java:1357)  at com.mendix.basis.objectmanagement.SchemeManagerImplBase.createMembers(SchemeManagerImplBase.java:1215)  at com.mendix.basis.objectmanagement.SchemeManagerImplBase.createInstance(SchemeManagerImplBase.java:1193)  at com.mendix.basis.objectmanagement.SchemeManagerImplBase.initializeObjectInstances(SchemeManagerImplBase.java:868)  at com.mendix.basis.objectmanagement.SchemeManagerImplBase.initialize(SchemeManagerImplBase.java:177)  at com.mendix.basis.component.internal.LocalComponentImpl.initializeSchemeManager(LocalComponentImpl.scala:80)  at com.mendix.basis.impl.MxRuntimeImpl.initializeCore(MxRuntimeImpl.java:464)  at com.mendix.basis.impl.MxRuntimeImpl.start(MxRuntimeImpl.java:333)  at com.mendix.m2ee.appcontainer.actions.StartAction.startRuntime(StartAction.java:49)  at com.mendix.m2ee.appcontainer.actions.StartAction.execute(StartAction.java:30)  at com.mendix.m2ee.appcontainer.server.handler.HttpAdminHandler.handle(HttpAdminHandler.java:129)  at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)  at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:502)  at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:364)  at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:260)  at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:305)  at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:103)  at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:118)  at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.runTask(EatWhatYouKill.java:333)  at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:310)  at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.tryProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:168)  at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.produce(EatWhatYouKill.java:132)  at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:765)  at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:683)  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
asked
3 answers

How do I use pgadmin.or?

Tried renaming the database but this does not work.

I have also changed all the Calculated Fields to Stored fields with a Default Value of zero but this does not work.

How do I delete the current database it start again, as this may fix the issue?

Tried importing the Module into another App, but this has the same issue. The only way I can think of doing this is to Delete tables 1 at a time for the bottom until the App Builds (Exclude from Project all microflows and pages that use the tables).

answered

Check your database for empty values using pgadmin or to create a New database, you can change the name of the database in the project settings in your Mendix modeler:

For pgadmin see pgadmin.org

Renaming your database will, once you run locally again, do all the steps and at the end show you that it is going to create a new database:

answered

Hi !

How do I delete the current database it start again, as this may fix the issue? :

- Make sure you have the backup of your project

- Project > Show Project Directory in Explorer >  delete the “deployment” folder 

answered