You can a decimal attribute, and add button up and down, with a nanoflow or microflow in the flow you change the order attribute. then change the number on click, for up change the number between the next end the one above.
Have a look at the listview controls widget from the apps store:
This allows for:
• Text box search: Search box that can be used to search in multiple attributes or filter on a single attribute.
• Drop-down filter: Drop-down list with options which can be used to filter the data on various options.
• Checkbox filter: Checkbox which can be used to filter the data when checked on unchecked.
• Drop-down sort: Drop-down list with options to sort
• Pagination: Various pagination options.
• Header sort: Grid like header, enabling user to sort a list view.