Auto collapse navigation menu

Hi everyone, after clicking on a menu item how can I close the navigation bar automatically? Thanks for your help!
asked
6 answers

If your menu bar is a sidebar, you can toggle it to start collapsed. You would do this inside the atlas_ui_resources app module, inside the layouts folder. Find the layout you’re using, open the properties of the sidebar element, and under Toggle Mode, select Shrink Content (initially closed).

answered

I have the same question, there is any way to let menu collapse after selection in navigation menu?

answered

Hi Adam,Peter

You can achieve it through the usage of Javascript/Jquery snippet and another HTML Snippet.

1.firstly you need to create a snippet where you want to add a navigation tree widget in that your default menu list will come.

2.Use a menu hamburger in the atlas layouts where upon click of the menu hamburger your this navigation tree wants to be shown jquery which you wants to write in the Jquery snippet.

3.you need to customize a class where on click of the Navigation tree navl-list ul item this particular navigation list wants to be hidden this thing also can be done by using of Jquery.

This navigation list wants to be rendered in a div where this wants to be in a format of popup and this can be designed as per your requirements.

Hope this Information helps you.

answered

I have the same exact question. Did somebody find a way to let the menu collapse after selection yet?

answered

I have this problem too - this is a bad/non-standard UX design that the hamburger nav doesn't close when someone clicks on a page. It requires the user to click a second time to close the nav just so they can see the page. Anyone find a solution to this yet?

Would be nice to not have to write javascript to fix this - is there a declarative solution?

answered

Other types of application software include word processors, database applications, presentation software, and customer relationship management systems. As technology continues to advance, there will be many more types of apps available. These will continue to expand as computer terminology changes. Application software can assist people in performing real-world tasks and solving problems https://mlsdev.com/services/mobile-app-development

answered