Error: Braces should be followed by a number of Digits or another brace

My custom request template looks like below.  {     "header": {         "state": {             "clientVersion": "10000.1.2",             "logCorrelationID": ":zpaiekprjaj-1552554746518",             "stateless": true,             "unloadObjects": true,             "enableServerStateHeaders": true,             "formatProperties": true,             "clientID": "ActiveWorkspaceClient",             "groupMember": "43QxjXNFqd$DyB",             "role": "DBA",             "locale": "en_US"         }     },     "body":{1} } Note that body value comes from parameter {1} However I see an error “Braces should be followed by a number of Digits or another brace” Can someone help me fix this issue?
asked
4 answers

To escape braces use double brace

{{

You need to use this every where except at the place where you want to use a parameter.

-Andrej

{{
    "header": {{
        "state": {{
            "clientVersion": "10000.1.2",
            "logCorrelationID": ":zpaiekprjaj-1552554746518",
            "stateless": true,
            "unloadObjects": true,
            "enableServerStateHeaders": true,
            "formatProperties": true,
            "clientID": "ActiveWorkspaceClient",
            "groupMember": "43QxjXNFqd$DyB",
            "role": "DBA",
            "locale": "en_US"
        }
    },
    "body":{1}
}

answered

I think I know what you try to do. You can go with Andrej’s solution (Always a good idea :-) ), or you could build your custom string completely as a parameter and only enter {1} as template.

answered

Where do you get this error? Where do you use this json object?

answered

The custom request template is a pain to work with. Had no clue how to get it to work. 

Finally tried the export mapping for the entire request option for the username and password and it worked.

answered