SMTP Email Module compilation error: package com.mendix.util.classloading does not exist

Hi Guys, I’m using version 7.16.0 of the desktop modeler and I’m getting a compilation error after I’ve added the SMTP module: Buildfile: C:\Users\ateale\Documents\Mendix\ChangeManagement\deployment\build_core.xml   compile:     [javac] Compiling 354 source files to C:\Users\ateale\Documents\Mendix\ChangeManagement\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Users\ateale\Documents\Mendix\ChangeManagement\javasource\smtpemailmodule\mail\EmailModule.java:12: error: package com.mendix.util.classloading does not exist     [javac] import com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner;     [javac]                                    ^     [javac] C:\Users\ateale\Documents\Mendix\ChangeManagement\javasource\smtpemailmodule\mail\EmailModule.java:130: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]                             new Runner<Object>()     [javac]                                 ^     [javac]   symbol:   class Runner     [javac]   location: class EmailModule     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] 2 errors   BUILD FAILED C:\Users\ateale\Documents\Mendix\ChangeManagement\deployment\build_core.xml:29: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.   Total time: 12 seconds   Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this? Best Regards Adrian
asked
1 answers

Adrian,

You may want to try this module instead: https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/259/  It provides similar (identical?) features and has been updated to Mx7 and has a more recent release than the SMTP module.

Mike

answered