Please use TortoiseSVN to resolve these conflicts

Hey guys, I guess is something wrong with the version of my project. I tried to do a rollback (on “Reverse Merge Changes..”), since then I can’t deploy my project to the cloud, only works locally. Running to the cloud I get the following error:   I tried downloading the TortoiseSVN and its not working either, can anyone help me? Thanks!
asked
3 answers

Hi Alan,

Once you download SVN 1.7.15 (the version is very important). You can right click your project folder in file explorer and go to tortoise svn > check for modifications. 

Then you will get a pop up window where you would see a list paths in your project. The conflict will show in the status column and will say conflict. Right click this row and choose resolve using yours or resolve using theirs. Resolve using yours will use your copy of the code. Resolve using theirs will use the team servers copy.

Hope this helps!

answered

Are you sure you have the correct version of TortoiseSVN installed?

You’ll have to use version 1.7.15 for Mendix related SVN actions.

answered

Hi Alan,

You can use TortoiseSVN to resolve conflicts on disk. You can Right click in your project (in the windows explorer) and use the TortoiseSVN options to solve the conflicts.

answered