Error - INFO Evictions for component project-userlib

After making minor microflow changes, I'm getting a weird (blocking) error when running locally: [rtlauncher:container$] INFO Evictions for component 'project-userlib': Evicted blablabla\userlib\bla.jar (for around 15 userlibs) java.io.IOException: Unable to establish loopback connection at sun.nio.ch.PipeImpl$Initializer.run(PipeImpl.java:94) at sun.nio.ch.PipeImpl$Initializer.run(PipeImpl.java:61) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at sun.nio.ch.PipeImpl.<init>(PipeImpl.java:171) at sun.nio.ch.SelectorProviderImpl.openPipe(SelectorProviderImpl.java:50) at java.nio.channels.Pipe.open(Pipe.java:155) at sun.nio.ch.WindowsSelectorImpl.<init>(WindowsSelectorImpl.java:127) at sun.nio.ch.WindowsSelectorProvider.openSelector(WindowsSelectorProvider.java:44) at java.nio.channels.Selector.open(Selector.java:227) and more...   Anybody has seen this before and/or knows a solution?
asked
6 answers

That worked for me:

•  go to your project directory
  • show hidden files and folders
  • delete the .mendix-cache folder or empty its contents.
  • Run your project again !
answered

A re-download of the project fixed the issue for me.

answered

Having same issues since last few days. Couldn't find any solutions. I had community_commons module, I removed it and then the project compiled and ran successfully.

But I think that wasn't an issue because today I ran into the same error again.

answered

Even I am facing same issue. Did you solved this ??

answered

This issue seemed to be duplicated jar files within the userlib folder in your project directory.
Note the problematic jar files down in the error window and remove the older versions of the jar files. My guess is that, it is conflicting filesThis issue seemed to be duplicated jar files within the userlib folder in your project directory.
Note the problematic jar files down in the error window and remove the older versions of the jar files. My guess is that, it is conflicting files

answered

I was getting same issue on 2 developer machines, it seems like issue related to mendix runtime cache so after changing the port on my both the machines it worked for me. So right now this solution is 100% working for this error.

answered